Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My personal page
Mine works fine.. really nice work mate Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I'm getting a "not found" error when I click your link - is it just me, or is it working for everyone else here?
Problem is solved. Also, I move to WP, since my custom script is not fully completed coz there are some bugs and many ppl try to inject my site.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
[Image: 12620830035243_oops.jpg]

Thats my review. About as bad as a review gets i would say?
Had the page of loaded i would have picked on the url but given the fact it did not load for me is review enough.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Not found at my end either, anymore.

Only http://kuzmanov.ws.mk without that Index.php Smile I forget to update the link in my first post.
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
Looking good man, I really like it. Did you change it from what it was last time it was up?
A bit slow to load for me but other than that quite nice.
As for the url YUCK!!! do somethin about that man.
For me personally i dont normally ever click on a link that is not .com, .net, .org or similar.
I think it speaks volumes for the site owner.
If he cant hold a good url then perhaps he is not the one you want info from?
Not saying you dont know your stuff. Not at all. Rather just what the url tells me. And in the net world such things are important.
The Rules!

@Extasey
I move to Wordpress, read my last post on this topic.

@DAMINK™
It's national domain for Macedonia... .com.mk , .net.mk , .org.mk , .ws.mk , .gov.mk ....
(12-29-2009, 04:51 AM)Kuzmanov Wrote: @DAMINK™
It's national domain for Macedonia... .com.mk , .net.mk , .org.mk , .ws.mk , .gov.mk ....

Yep fair call mate. I get many complain about my domain. .au
Sorry about that.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My personal blog, photography/programming etc... TalishHF 11 1,646 03-06-2012, 01:19 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  www.phillip-atkins.co.uk - Photography, Technology, Programmning and Personal Blog. TalishHF 4 1,068 01-07-2012, 08:03 PM
Last Post: TalishHF
  http://sickshot.us.to/ - Personal Website - [TEMPLATE DOWNLOAD INCLUDED] Sickshot 3 1,112 10-24-2010, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Sam