Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I know before choosing a host?
I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 30GBs - SSD space, 1500Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with Hostnamaste.com WordPress hosting services? So, are they trustworthy?
What should I know before choosing a host?
Accounts from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and low cost.
Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.
I went through five different hosts before finding Hostnamaste.com solutions. They've handled every ticket quickly, and with the responses you'd want from the very start.
So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. Their VPS systems are fully managed and the help they provide is impeccable.
Reliable hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
They provide very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.
Must say that Hostnamaste.com is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 263 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 385 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 5 339 09-25-2023, 05:00 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Choosing a right VPS account ... letmypeopleGo 6 367 02-11-2022, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Choosing a server from a trustworthy provider ... Roisen 4 1,170 06-29-2020, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Kdstack