Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting Request: I'm looking for the following
Having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following:
Unmanaged VPS - 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $20/month
Can I trust Neironvps.com Linux vps host? Any reviews, please?
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
I have no complaints with Neironvps.com and would definitely recommend their ssd vps. Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages.
It has been in business since 1999 starting out with their own infrastructures, networks, and in-house staff.
SSDVPS4 at $14.95/mo - CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 4GB, SSD 30GB, Bandwidth 4TB per Month, Locations USA, Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland.
The uptime is truly superb and support is always fast and friendly. Neironvps.com is the only web host that I would recommend to any webmaster looking for reliability and speed. I plan to stay with them for a long time.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are full-featured and low cost.
All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations, optimal security and the highest availability.