Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap e-hosting service?
I've been looking for good and quality hosting service provider.
I managed to find Neironvps.com and also Hostingsource.com SSD VPS hosting. Require 30 SSD GB HD, 4GB of RAM.
Do you think they are good? What host is better? Any alternatives for comparison?
Deals from owned-networks.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Their support is really good. When you ask them to look at your problem, they are really quick. The communicate is really good, because they keep you updated in every step.
I just got started with Neironvps.com ssd vps (from $5.95/mo) and so far I haven't had to contact tech support.
It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.
Must say that Neironvps.com vps service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support. Great value for money.
Understand the Terminology. This is more advice for people new to the hosting scene. Read through the plan you have selected and write down on a piece of paper what they are offering you. Do you understand everything? If not find out what it means because you don’t want to sign up for 1 year and then figure out that there is a difference between addon domains and parked domains.

I definitely would recommend Neironvps.com ssd vps to any friends of mine. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider).
Have a look at VPS accounts from decent hosting providers: inet.ws and ewallhost.com.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Tilsun 7 334 03-15-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Cheap e-hosting service? Kdstack 6 363 03-01-2024, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap Web Hosting Required Mirandas 5 378 10-30-2023, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  quality hosting service provider in Switzerland? Adnorips 4 379 05-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Cheap reliable hosting is needed Mirandas 5 492 04-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack