Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone seen it?
I thought it was pretty cool, the 3D annoyed me a little though because sometimes I wanted to look at things in the background but it wasn't focused enough to see it properly (not because of the shot but because of the technique used to make it 3D).
The only other thing that annoyed me was that the exotic animals weren't very creative. As in they were pretty much normal animals with a few extra things hanging off their faces.
And I wanted to see more of the human "hardware" fuckin up some aliens.

It actually managed to confuse me a bit, I knew I was ment to be going for the blue dudes, but when the humans were dying I was feeling a bit sorry for them.
Also, it seemed like a cool version of the Australian aboriginals back in the 1700's, except the natives kicked ass and were blue.

What did you guys think, I would defiantly recommend it, not in 3D though, barley noticed it besides when I didn't want to see it.
I think the title and logo are misleading. At first, I thought it was an Avatar: The Last Airbender movie, but I've yet to see it.
Yeah, it is a bit confusing. Especially as a movie of Avatar: the last airbender is coming out! (apparently).
I just download the movie, 'll watching now and later post my comments about the movie. ;)
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
watched it last night...pretty good i liked it...although i missed parts when I couldn't keep my gf off me XD
Thats why I don't watch movies with my girlfriend Tongue
I was thinking of downloading it, not that fussed really.

I would say its worth it, was pretty cool. There were only small things that annoyed me.. Couldn't see it again due to its length. Can't sit still for that long.