Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contemplating suicide
Yea I don't think Im going to do it , although I really wouldn't mind < Hate the depression>
A couple of months ago, a teacher at my school committed suicide because of his girlfriend that broke up with him, and let me tell' ya, it didn't do any good for any one, and the entire school was silent for a week. I didn't even have him as a teacher and boy was my heart filled with sorrow. I was so pissed at the fact that he killed himself over his girlfriend. I guess I just think differently. If I had a girlfriend that I truly loved and she broke up with me for whatever reason, I truly would not give two sh*ts about three sh*ts, even if I loved her with all my heart. Yes, the past indeed sucks, but no matter how much you contemplate, nothing will make it better and nothing will make it change. If it was me, I would hit the gym. At first, I didn't think it would help me with stress or depression, but until I went, I was amazed. 2-3 hours a day was just me solely concentrating on one thing and getting so obsessed, that it erased anything that I couldn't get over with.

Again, I'm not an expert on this emotions mumbo jumbo, but that is just what I have to say.
[Image: fixedt.png]
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. In the army we have a high rate of suicide compared to the rest of the country and the professions. As a matter of fact, we do suicide prevention training quarterly. Now, you're young, obviously still in school. Why would you throw your life away because of something that, in 10 years when you're happily married and have kids, will be nothing of consequence? What you need to do is go tell your mom this right now so she can go get you help.

I've dealt with too many suicides and attempted suicides in the 5 years I've been in the army.

As I said at the beginning of the thread, all suicide is is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Yea I know =(funny thing my mom is in the army.
(12-16-2009, 07:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: That's called the rebound chick.

Just what you need. I'm in the same boat as you, bro.
PM me for private, confidential support.
(12-17-2009, 07:01 PM)iPaNiK Wrote: Just what you need. I'm in the same boat as you, bro.

Yea and it sucks, thing is we both keep texting each other my ex and I.
Just slowly grow apart.
Beware the snowman, for he brings the cold.
~Pm me about Hardware problems. Desktop/Laptop.
right i'll be a total nerd here but the Buddha said it was bad to crave things and look at your self, your craving something and if you dont get what you want you might kill your self. The thing is when you kill your self your hurting ALL your family
An old memory comes to mind.

I knew a girl, who had a terrible childhood and really no one should ever had one that screwed up or complicated.
She had many medical disorders, and her childhood had messed her up quite a lot mentally.

She was starting to get a lot better when she was about 13. She started trusting other people again, and she started being social in public. Things she would never do before.

Though a few months later she killed herself. I was sad, she had started to turn back to her old self.

About a year ago i realised something. That the pain that she felt each day and had to live through was more then any human could bare.

So without saying more, there is a time to kill yourself. At times it is understandable. And not insulting your situation, but you are far far from that level.
(12-18-2009, 02:52 PM)Aristotle Wrote: An old memory comes to mind.

I knew a girl, who had a terrible childhood and really no one should ever had one that screwed up or complicated.
She had many medical disorders, and her childhood had messed her up quite a lot mentally.

She was starting to get a lot better when she was about 13. She started trusting other people again, and she started being social in public. Things she would never do before.

Though a few months later she killed herself. I was sad, she had started to turn back to her old self.

About a year ago i realised something. That the pain that she felt each day and had to live through was more then any human could bare.

So without saying more, there is a time to kill yourself. At times it is understandable. And not insulting your situation, but you are far far from that level.
To be honest; I truly don't believe there is any pain that is unbearable. And I also believe that suicide is never an option. No matter how long you live; there is always someone who has gotten attached to you and it is a selfish act to do so. And you always a decision sir, no one makes you pull the trigger or move the knife across your throat or tie the noose. You have that decision to make your life better or to end all possibility altogether. I am not saying that you don't have the right; I am saying that it is the most dishonourable, weak, and selfish act I can think of.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,316 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,370 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 893 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winterâ„¢ 22 3,419 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,631 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine