Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contemplating suicide
Sums up exactly what I should have said.
(12-16-2009, 06:56 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: Fück you. Why the hell would you tell someone it is okay to kill themselves and leave behind their family? And let them suffer and feel that they were not enough to their child? You're a motherfucking bastard.

Sums up exactly what I should have said.
Concentrate on getting a new girlfriend. Nothing like a replacement to ease the pain. Even an ugly chick will do. Someone to just get your mind off her. That's called the rebound chick.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-16-2009, 07:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Concentrate on getting a new girlfriend. Nothing like a replacement to ease the pain. Even an ugly chick will do. Someone to just get your mind off her. That's called the rebound chick.

Lol you are funny Omni, but my popularity status at school, I can't do that.
Sorry for that...but it's the truth. Lots of people have told me that we should live our lives the way we want it. If he truly doesn't want to live anymore, that's his choice, and we won't be able to change his mind. I know people who say they want t suicide, but when they get to the part where they need to kill themselves, they back out, and realize theres more important things in life.

And no, I'm not trying to tell him to kill himself. I myself would rather live happily.
My advice would be...hang out with any of your family. Have fun. ENJOY life.
(12-16-2009, 07:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Concentrate on getting a new girlfriend. Nothing like a replacement to ease the pain. Even an ugly chick will do. Someone to just get your mind off her. That's called the rebound chick.
I would agree, but I am afraid it is not that easy; ask me 5 months ago I would have said the same thing. But now that I have experienced this love; it is much more harder then you think.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Yea love is a good feeling until it ends, Hopefully that doesn't happen to you ^
Obvious cry for help yes?
Then what is needed is mates and support. Another girl will just screw things more.
Sure for someone a bit older (Omni Smile ) I would agree. Nothing like a good screw on the side to ease the pain.
But for a young kid i think he needs to get control over his emotions. Damn he is talkin about killing himself.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(12-16-2009, 07:14 PM)Socrates Wrote: Yea love is a good feeling until it ends, Hopefully that doesn't happen to you ^
Unfortunately it will, but until then, I must enjoy the present moments. And you should quit contemplating suicide. My dad told me one time:
"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I heard that somewhere before to, my psychology teacher.
(12-16-2009, 06:20 PM)Socrates Wrote: For months I have been emotionally distressed, after my ex broke up with me. For a while I wanted to know why. But since I know things about ("Hacking") I hacked her myspace and found why? She told her friend that it was because I did nothing wrong everything I did was right. SO she dumped me. Now I was ok for a while until school started again and I have to see her everyday. For a while I had been meaning to tell my mom to take me to a doctor for depression, but I have been putting it off because of what her reaction would be like. We still talk daily and I Text her a lot. I still wonder if we can go back out, but I really know that we can't even though I want to. Now other guys are hitting on her, and I feel like crap mainly because I thought that right about now we would be going steady. Recently I started having suicidal thoughts mostly over her.Thing is I still care about her so much. But she doesn't really show the same feelings towards me.I fear that if I don't get medical Help I might actually Commit Suicide just because it really is a lot of pain.

I've been there. Same problem didn't find out even tho i could have done what you did anyway back to you. You need to take a step back and look at the finer things in your life 1 girl is not gonna out weigh all of that. If you need help ask for it I saved myself. I asked literally the day i was contemplating to do it the next hour which i truly was.
There will be other girls. I have gone though another 4 after the one that dumped me for no reason what so ever.
Beware the snowman, for he brings the cold.
~Pm me about Hardware problems. Desktop/Laptop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,317 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,370 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 893 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,419 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,631 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine