Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contemplating suicide
(12-18-2009, 04:21 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: To be honest; I truly don't believe there is any pain that is unbearable. And I also believe that suicide is never an option. No matter how long you live; there is always someone who has gotten attached to you and it is a selfish act to do so. And you always a decision sir, no one makes you pull the trigger or move the knife across your throat or tie the noose. You have that decision to make your life better or to end all possibility altogether. I am not saying that you don't have the right; I am saying that it is the most dishonourable, weak, and selfish act I can think of.

I was probably the most attacted person to her. And if you are that close to someone, you know how much they suffer. Sometimes its just not humane to stop them. I could remember days of her trying to rip her skin off because she felt unclean. She was in the hospital so often... Just because she felt like she needed to get out of her skin. I know her, and i really love her (Philia) And i know that she wanted to die for so many years. I know she put up with that pain for so many years just for her few close friends. When she left i thought the same thing. but in truth its about them. There are very few times when i think sucide is a solution. She had one of the very few times. I wouldn't bring her back if i had the chance. I know she hated life...
(12-18-2009, 07:32 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I was probably the most attacted person to her. And if you are that close to someone, you know how much they suffer. Sometimes its just not humane to stop them. I could remember days of her trying to rip her skin off because she felt unclean. She was in the hospital so often... Just because she felt like she needed to get out of her skin. I know her, and i really love her (Philia) And i know that she wanted to die for so many years. I know she put up with that pain for so many years just for her few close friends. When she left i thought the same thing. but in truth its about them. There are very few times when i think sucide is a solution. She had one of the very few times. I wouldn't bring her back if i had the chance. I know she hated life...
I understand.......
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-18-2009, 04:21 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote:
(12-18-2009, 02:52 PM)Aristotle Wrote: An old memory comes to mind.

I knew a girl, who had a terrible childhood and really no one should ever had one that screwed up or complicated.
She had many medical disorders, and her childhood had messed her up quite a lot mentally.

She was starting to get a lot better when she was about 13. She started trusting other people again, and she started being social in public. Things she would never do before.

Though a few months later she killed herself. I was sad, she had started to turn back to her old self.

About a year ago i realised something. That the pain that she felt each day and had to live through was more then any human could bare.

So without saying more, there is a time to kill yourself. At times it is understandable. And not insulting your situation, but you are far far from that level.
To be honest; I truly don't believe there is any pain that is unbearable. And I also believe that suicide is never an option. No matter how long you live; there is always someone who has gotten attached to you and it is a selfish act to do so. And you always a decision sir, no one makes you pull the trigger or move the knife across your throat or tie the noose. You have that decision to make your life better or to end all possibility altogether. I am not saying that you don't have the right; I am saying that it is the most dishonourable, weak, and selfish act I can think of.
Have you ever experienced depression? I don't know if you have but seriously that post made me sink for little while. Depression keeps me tied down I've been to the brink and back twice. Calling it dishonorable, week, and or selfish is hurtful for those of us who actually have had to go through with the dam decision. Therapy doesn't help, and Anti-depressants are a crutch that it's effects dwindles with it's use; meaning it won't keep you stable forever. The temporary solution to any problem should start off with talking and getting the hell away from the problem for a few hours or more. After you figure out what you wanna do about it you get back out there and start picking up the pieces of where you left off.
Beware the snowman, for he brings the cold.
~Pm me about Hardware problems. Desktop/Laptop.
(12-20-2009, 11:06 PM)Ajsec5000 Wrote:
Quote:To be honest; I truly don't believe there is any pain that is unbearable. And I also believe that suicide is never an option. No matter how long you live; there is always someone who has gotten attached to you and it is a selfish act to do so. And you always a decision sir, no one makes you pull the trigger or move the knife across your throat or tie the noose. You have that decision to make your life better or to end all possibility altogether. I am not saying that you don't have the right; I am saying that it is the most dishonourable, weak, and selfish act I can think of.
Have you ever experienced depression? I don't know if you have but seriously that post made me sink for little while. Depression keeps me tied down I've been to the brink and back twice. Calling it dishonorable, week, and or selfish is hurtful for those of us who actually have had to go through with the dam decision. Therapy doesn't help, and Anti-depressants are a crutch that it's effects dwindles with it's use; meaning it won't keep you stable forever. The temporary solution to any problem should start off with talking and getting the hell away from the problem for a few hours or more. After you figure out what you wanna do about it you get back out there and start picking up the pieces of where you left off.
And I have been through these emotions... except I didn't let them control me... I fought back. I didn't let my depression deprive me of the life I now have. I have been to the point to where all I wanted was to lie down and die; drown myself, stab myself, take my fathers revolver and put that .22 through my head. But you can't change the foundational facts; it's wrong, no matter how complicated you want to get about it.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I avoided this thread for a long time. I was going to give a long winded reason why not to, however YOU know the reason in your heart why not to- or else you would have done it. Don't. It's not worth it and you will gain nothing. The only people who will experience the pain, the horror is your loved ones. I won't post again.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
I'm having a relapse.
DONT KILL YOUR SELF tell your es how you feel if she thinks your creepy or doesn't feel that way about you ig got some advice fudge THAT BITCH. Delete her number stop talking to her cuz your just extending the pain and hopes. I nkow how you feel ive been there I had a girl i LOVED and she dumped me because i wan't "bad" enough for her so i got seriously depreesed and started my path on drugs this crippled me and i stated to lash out at the ones i loved even almost beat my brother to deatH (left him in the hospitly seriously injured) at one point i had tied a noose and was around my neck but then i told my friend the day efore i was planning to kill my self he called my mom who brought me to theropy and i was on anti depressents for a while but what really turnned me artound was how I reevaluated MY life and found the real meaning in Go and jeseus even tough i went to church my whole life and I picked my sorry ass upa and said i cant belive i was going to kill my self over a mother freakin dumb ass cavity wh prbly dindt even deseve me. If i were you i would had to have my friend call my mom at a random time and tell her how i was feeling and it will all work out. bUT YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THAT GIRL THATS HOW I GOT SO LOW I KEPT TXTING HER AND TALKING TO HER AND I ALWAYS HAd a little hope left. JUST CUT IT CLEAN IF YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHIN WRONG YOU DONT HAVE A PROBLEM SHE DOES Also why give your life ove something soo small in the big skeem of things. This is one girl in the world In 2000, there were 143.4 million female and 138.1 million male in the US, thats just the us i think out of the world females out number males 3 to 1 so yea fudge THAT BITCH and move on. ifyour serious about killing your self tou really neeed to cut all contacts with maybe even switch scools
What i see is the problem with suicide is it is selfish! Even if you want to kill your self someone loves you even if you think they don't. And i belive you can't make up your mind to kil your self, you can never be 100%positive about anything. Its human nature to want to survive at all cost and even if you see taking your own life as a solution to your problems its not. Everyone has probably tought about suicide before but its just that everyone has lows and high in their lives, some times these lows can last a long time and thats when you have to stop feeling sorry for your own ass and tough it out. personly talking to someone is good, who that person is is up to you. It could be anyone even someone online its whatever. But back to my point that suicide is selifish because you hurt the ones you know and may hurt they ones that love you but you don't know them. I have a great example of this is when a localy known car dealer took his life recently and left his loving family speechless and everyone that has even heard his name. He wasnt poor he lived in a very nice house and had a privliaged life but he took somethng away from our community that can't be replaced. and anotherr one a high school football star who hadd all the right thing goning for him hung himself ourt his window and was found by his mom who rushed him to the hospitle and they had him on life support and sid he wasnt going to live so all his friends and faimly come in and say there last good byes then his little 11 year old cousin, who he barley knew, walks in and asks every one to leave the room so they did but they were listing torough a window with the curtin drawn, and no one belived what they herd her say. She was yelling at him she said w2hy did u do this you? why would you be so dumb. you couldnt consider your faimly especilly me who knew you but never got the chacne to really Know you. We loved you! NOEW THELL ME WHY, she was screaming this at the top of her lungs at thim, this 18 year old boy then sat and held his hand for the rest of the time until they pulled the plug. Now this is proof that even tough you may not know it someone out here loves you knows you or wants to know you. So dont fudge crap up and consider the biggerr picture, like God and how everything will get better. Hell if your about to kill your self it cant get much worse can it? So when your sorry ass is low and feeling extra shitty get the fudge up go to a hospitle, your school counsler, your parents, your brother sister, a friend, a co worker, an online aquantince or something along those lines. they can help you! just remember this life isn't just about you...

Listen to Lucy by Skillet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhDOHks7OQQ

"Lucy"- Typically I don't write in a way where a song can have an open ended interpretation, but this is a song about loss and can be applied to a whole range of situations. It has a gist of regret where you wish you had done things differently and it could be about mourning the loss of someone who died or a relationship. It seems sad, but it's strangely hopeful because it gives off the idea that you can change your life right here and now - you have been given a second chance so you can remember to live and love with no regrets.

Or survive by rise against http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19X7rttooH0

I think it's kind of saying how people tend to have a 'the other man's grass is always greener' type of mentality. Like we see everyone else who seems to be so happy and they have it so great and it must be so easy being them, it's not fair, etc. But in the end, everyone goes through hardships and problems in their own lives, you just have to learn how to deal with it somehow, because that's all there is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HNHbucBX...re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68q8y5nkdPo Good Song RENT the movie

AND IF you go to church i would consider CIY move a life cahngeing expeince

Hell i care about you enough to type all this at 1:53 on christmas morning. amd im a 15 year old kid so yea. I Will BE PRAYING FOR YOU if you belive in god or not I WILL PRAY FOR YOU DON't LEt Me Down
You need to REMEMBER just one thing : everything is chemistry You don't want to commit suicide, God doesn't want you to do it, your mind doesn't want you to do it, your soul doesn't want you to do it, your ex gf doesn't want you to do it, her supposed boyfriend doesn't want you to do it - nobody in this freakin world wants you to do it. Your brain is, so to say, swimming in a liquid thats inside your skull .. well I made it sound too simple, but Im not a doctor.. in that liquid there are thousands of chemicals and biophysical processes that are taking place every second. When your in love (you had loved that girl from I read) there is change in this chemical balance - you are feeling euphoria, you're feeling allmighty and God knows what else.. when the object of your feelings is gone there is nothing to trigger those chemical reactions and processes .. so its like abstinence - you feel like dying.. but you're not - thats the chemical balance in your brain being altered... so just give it some time until those processes get back to normal.. drink beer - it helps, Im not joking. And force yourself to spend time with people you like! If you can't force yourself - ask someone near you to force you, because probably you feel like staying all by yourself and enjoying that sweet sorrow even though you know it could be deadly. As Jonathan Davis used to sing : You flirt with suicide - sometimes kills the pain. According to me - this is the lamest way to die - don't be so lame - you can do better than suicide Smile
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,321 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,375 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 893 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,420 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,631 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine