Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server hosting with 24/7 tech support?
Requirements: 1 TB HD; band of 1 Gbps, 24 GB RAM, 24/7 tech support.
And I wanted to ask your help to one that is reliable, and have an affordable price.
I'd be very grateful for the feedbacks and reviews about GTHost.com dedicated server packages. Any suggestions please?
Have a look at servers from solid hosting providers: hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.
There is no denying the fact that GTHost.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Like their USA servers.
Because I have 6 different hosting server accounts in different web hosts. I am fully satisfied and will definitely transfer all my sites to this decent professional web host.
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Great services like always - immediate, professional, friendly and really helpful, going over and above the requested.
With GTHost.com Looking Glass server portal you get a dynamic tool that allows administrators to do their jobs better with a more user-friendly interface.
The server solutions provide affordable, reliable and fast service for your website with 24/7 customer support, in-house maintenance, low-cost trial periods, unmetered bandwidth and FREE setup in less than 15 minutes.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, and the features. Everything works fine with them - recommend their Ashburn servers.
Always received a prompt assistance and no billing issues. GTHost.com is the host you can rely on - their team are professionals.
Deals from legionbox.com and planethoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
They are trustworthy for what you need. They are great hosts for any type of sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 241 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 396 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hosting server for huge traffic website? Tilsun 2 376 06-21-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Adnorips 3 1,106 06-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  server in thailand hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 325 01-20-2023, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Mirandas