Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best eu vps hosting?
Recommend me best web hosting my requirements are: wordpress site
- Needed at least 100 gb ssd space
- Ram should be 2-4gb
- Monthly price should be under 25$
What are your views on GTHost.com VPS hosting solutions?
Any reviews? What host is better from your views?
Have a look at VPS plans from time-tested companies: coinshosting.com and inet.ws.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.
Have a look at VPS plans from solid hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They are the best web hosts on the planet. None of the other guys out there can compare to the quality of service and top-tier customer support. It is evident that these companies value's their customers and love their services they offer.
I can't believe it, I finally found a GREAT host! Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My vps is very quick.
Well it was over 10 months I used GTHost.com hosting - everything works. All servers are connected to a 10gbe interface allows for growing business needs.
GTHost.com has locations in different regions of Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs.
They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give GTHost.com Franfurt vps a try. You'll be pleased.