Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting for Video?
Hi,
I am looking for a new vps hosting with free cpanel at $20 or below per month.
30GB SSD, 4gbs ram. 1000GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford.
So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Thanks.
Good uptime have some other companies which are worth your attention: hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net. You should check out their plans to see how resourceful they are.
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com web host. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!
Any ticket I've put in has resulted in a real e-mail response within 10-15 minutes.
They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included.
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are resourceful enough to sign up with.
The customer service is 110% helpful each and every time I have a question or as I am trying to figure out how puzzle pieces fit together. I highly recommend them as a host- because they go above and beyond with their technical support, professionalism, knowledge, and kindness.
I would recommend web host pro vps to anyone. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine.
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value. The perfect host!
Very happy with Rockhoster.com vps and would not hesitate to recommend them. The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 4 270 04-23-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 371 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Hosting for mass video upload Tilsun 6 419 03-15-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Roisen
  Hosting for mass video upload Adnorips 5 392 02-16-2024, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  video streaming hosting required Tilsun 4 795 12-07-2023, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Kdstack