Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Dedicated server
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Do you know anything about Neironvps.com dedicated hosting? Is it trustworthy?

Thank you.
Have a look at servers from time-tested companies: kvchosting.net and hostround.com.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
Unbelievable service. Never really had any problems with the server, we run a managed dedicated server with Neironvps.com and speeds have been great.
After being on crappy hosting for so long, all I have to do now is relax and manage my forum, because I know my hosting is taken care of by pros.
You can trust Neironvps.com - they have stable and fast servers. Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. And Neironvps.com would be a good choice!
Immediate account setup and I had a number of questions that I sent via email and they were answered precisely, accurately, logically and in easy to understand terms in less than 15 minutes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Tilsun 3 283 04-24-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Looking for Dedicated server Tilsun 5 295 04-24-2024, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 374 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Dedicated server in Europe? Tilsun 4 313 09-18-2023, 11:39 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  What is Dedicated Server: Explore the Best Operating Systems for Your Server tk-hassan 0 1,900 06-12-2023, 04:54 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan