Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need VPS with 50GB Space
Hello,
What is recommended for this config:
RAM 4GB would be enough
50GB Space
I've seen kvchosting.net and Owned-networks.net offer nice vps hosting solutions.
Are they really good? Any reviews?
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
These guys are amazing. My site was set up in minutes and it has been up since. No trouble, hassles or miscommunication. GREAT!
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is KVChosting.net provider. Sign up was easy, support is great, speed is fantastic, and their prices are outstanding.
When I contacted Kvchosting.net telling my requirements, they have been discussing with me the hosting solution over an hour. They are always willing to take that extra step.
I initially chose KVC Hosting for the price and features - I am sure that I made good choice. Support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly.
Their plans are quite cheap when you figure what you're getting for them. As for the servers, they are stable..
Deals from rockhoster.com and hostround.com are worth trying.
Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need VPS with 30GB Space Tilsun 6 341 10-20-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Looking for US 50 gbs of SSD disk space VPS hosting Tilsun 9 622 03-07-2017, 01:19 AM
Last Post: LusoVPS
  Need server with 2 TB of disk space Adnorips 7 498 01-20-2017, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  [2$ / Month] Starting Hosting for your website. Offshore. 50GB Space, 100GB Bandwith. J0R63 2 603 03-06-2010, 02:41 PM
Last Post: J0R63