Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't love my mom, neither my sister
is this a real coincidence or you are being ironic?
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
I also am one of those that ended up with a wife just like my mom Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
thats not normal...
sometimes i have arguments with my sister or my mum but i love them because they are my family... you should love all your family members Smile
(12-24-2009, 08:10 AM)nextlive Wrote: thats not normal...
sometimes i have arguments with my sister or my mum but i love them because they are my family... you should love all your family members Smile

Not's not it psychologically.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Its not your fault one bit at all. One time in your life something that your mom and sister did to you was i guess this bad enough to change your feelings about them. Don't go to the doctor or any other people for help because all they are going to do is waste your money and nothing is going to help you. I some times have the feeling for my mom and sister! First your mom is overprotective because she doesn't want for you to get hurt or she loves you too much she doesn't want to see you grow up. Well your sister i can relate to you so much! Yes i stay as far away from my sister as far as i can unless she needs help or something like that. A sister is always like that but deeply inside she loves you even thought you have had these problems. And this is what i want you to do. I want you to sit down with your sister and mom with no interruptions at all! And then i want you to tell them how you feel about how your mom is overprotecting you and how your sister is doing what ever to you. Try to work something out with both of them that both of you will understand. If this doesn't work you are hopeless because this speech worked with my friends and with one enemy for some reason? Oh and your not psycho you are just different from other people with there feelings with there family's. One more thing that girl friend related to your mom is a whole bunch of bullshit. I would never ever want my girl friend to be nothing like mom. A little harsh but its the truth.
[Image: Banner5.png]
Quote:or she loves you too much she doesn't want to see you grow up.
EXACTLY ! She just wont let me be! I posted this thread not to complain but because sometimes I doubt my sanity and I need to hear that Im normal.. thats all. Ive been talking about this with my mother many many times , when I used to live with my parents, but she can't change and keeps telling me that all the other parents are like this. It was unbearable so the only solution for me was to move out.

ok so here are some calculations for fun ( cuz if i take this seriosly I would definately go mad)

-wash your hands, did you wash your hands, are you sure?
18yrs x 365 days = 6570
3meals a day = 19710 times I had heard that line..

-put your hat on, its freezing, you're gonna get cold - I wont spend money on pills!
(me, going back home) - were you wearing your hat? Cuz its freezing and there is that flu, many people have it. Did you wear a hat ? Make sure you always have a hat on!

6 months winter x 18 yrs = 108 months = 3240 days x ~2 going out and getting back home = 6480 times i had heard that line (yes, exactly this particular line )

+ embarrassing me in front of my friends when they are with me and calling me on the phone to check if Im wearing a hat...

She likes to repeat herself what can I say... one of the reasons is that she is a doctor and Im her patient besides her son, so she's got that professional habit or something.. but thats just too much to take..
Well then i have never dealed with a person that has her mom as her doctor.. Isn't that a little weird! o_O Well the best thing for you to do is to move out with uncles or something because if you mom loves you enough she will set down with you and make an agreement because a mom can not be with out there children for a week. So i hope this help you out with the mom. And if this doesn't work just go up to her and slap for being selfish and not caring for your needs! -_-
(12-29-2009, 10:36 AM)Josh303 Wrote: Well then i have never dealed with a person that has her mom as her doctor.. Isn't that a little weird! o_O Well the best thing for you to do is to move out with uncles or something because if you mom loves you enough she will set down with you and make an agreement because a mom can not be with out there children for a week. So i hope this help you out with the mom. And if this doesn't work just go up to her and slap for being selfish and not caring for your needs! -_-

to slap my mother ?!? lol ... Id never do that ... I had yelled to her, called her bad things, but to slap her ... anyway .. I don't live with my parents since 4 years
(12-31-2009, 09:25 AM)BIG DEAL Wrote: to slap my mother ?!? lol ... Id never do that ... I had yelled to her, called her bad things, but to slap her ... anyway .. I don't live with my parents since 4 years
slapping her is not worth it but it will put some sense into them. Well no offense but moving out of your parents house was the bst thing you ever did!
Thread closed by request of the OP.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in love with my cousin, but I don't know who to talk to. ccorona5401 2 910 11-11-2015, 02:38 AM
Last Post: marmin
  How can I get my sister to understand the concept of time and responsibility? Hettie 0 520 04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Hettie
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 903 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  Mom sick, diagnosed with OCD (Cleaning). TitaniumSpectrum 2 517 06-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Pr0d
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 876 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan