Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus Interenet Hosting
If you read the thread you would see that I never said anything about their hosting. Really? Most my posts have a negative connotation to them? Out of 730 posts you're the first person to ever say that. Again, please read the entire thread before posting.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Well your telling me now nothing against me lol, I had to laugh a bit at that. Just think you -repped me then I did the same and for some reason you took the rep away so hey really I think you overreacted a little as well. Thanks zomaian, I would prefer if you call me WMM instead of WHM thanks.
@WhightKnight well I just noticed that Grizzly went to the post right before I posted this and asked the same question.
@EVERYONE I could have said it a different way but it seemed you would not get what I was trying to say. Simply if you have a domain hosted with a host only proves that the host is legit when providing domains, I believe there are about 3 major domain hosting companies and IMO I see most people use those and then transfer there domain to the host they use. Please no more further arguments, I would like this thread to just be compliments for now on zomaian already posted the link if you have suggestions. I am not the owner so don't give them to me I can't do anything about it. Thanks! Hope to see some more comments.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
Hosting, and hosts, etc. are the actual servers. Domains are registered through domain registrars. You should have your domain hosted with your registrar, and shouldn't have your host register your domain. ;)
Woops a little order error sorry about that ;)
^^^reason why you should proofread your post before coming out and claiming others to be a bit extreme. I think Grizzly reacted like how any other person would after what you posted WMM honestly.

Quote:OMG are you stupid? I don't have a domain with them but I use there server to host my site http://www.mixymedia.org domains don't always have to be hosted with your host I also don't believe this is a domain host section its a web hosting section.

How would you react if someone asked you that? I would be offended and I'm sure Grizzly was and yes you acted like a Jackass so he posted that right on the spot.

Majority if not all of Grizzly's post do not have a negative connotation but simply the truth from his tutorials and his advice. I've been here for less than a month and seen Grizzly as a very active member helping anyone out with most issues definitely when it comes down to Web Hosting.

Another point yes this is the Web Hosting Section so you should think twice before talking about GoDaddy, your domain registrar. He wanted to check out an example which would be one of your sites on Cactus' Host.

Anyways, back to the subject of this topic, I think the site is very well designed. My only suggestion is that all Web Hosting companies should be forced to inform how many accounts are on each server because this is shared web hosting.
(12-18-2009, 01:42 AM)Cohen Wrote: Your not the only one who has had that done to.

This guy from Cactus is a jerk, and tries to convince you about all this stuff.... to do with his and host and his host being betters than anyone else and stuff like that.

@WMM - Learn how to spell Internet!

Actually he spoke in a debateful tone with me. I looked at the pros and the cons of hosting with him and others. Yes he did try to bring in a sale, what SALESMAN doesn't?
For the last time guys I want comments on what the hosting provides ect. Not more about the crap I said I apologize if i confused, offended you or whatever I did to piss everyone off.
(12-22-2009, 05:24 PM)SYST3M4T1C Wrote: Anyways, back to the subject of this topic, I think the site is very well designed. My only suggestion is that all Web Hosting companies should be forced to inform how many accounts are on each server because this is shared web hosting.

There are a lot of things that need to be regulated in the hosting industry to keep noobies from falling for traps.

If you are going to get shared hosting you should always email the host before ordering. Ask any and all questions you can think of. Also, I'd ask, how many DOMAINS (not just accounts) are hosted on the server.
Sounds like all the questions I asked Tongue
Stop arguing over senseless stuff.
Also. Cactusinternet is a "Good" hosting site. But it is not the best.
What are you guys opinions on the following:
000webhost
Hosting24
Hostgator