Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus Interenet Hosting
The reason I asked for the domain is so we can verify that you actually have a domain hosted there and aren't just the owner of the web hosting *company*

And I'm not sure how many people will respond now based on the way you acted when I was asking about the domain.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Its just my review after all who really cares, in the end you will use it or you will not.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I can vouch for this service being awesome. I had doubts, and the owner came online and added me on msn, to convince me. He even adds some of his clients to msn if they need it.
I have him as a contact as well. Like I said its completely legit.
Tell him WMM refereed you ;) and or windowsmediaman
(12-17-2009, 09:35 PM)Aristotle Wrote: I can vouch for this service being awesome. I had doubts, and the owner came online and added me on msn, to convince me. He even adds some of his clients to msn if they need it.

Your not the only one who has had that done to.

This guy from Cactus is a jerk, and tries to convince you about all this stuff.... to do with his and host and his host being betters than anyone else and stuff like that.

@WMM - Learn how to spell Internet!
I know how to spell it lmao just a typo.
Wait so your telling me I am getting ripped off lmao I doubt it.
First of all we would like to thank WHM for posting a thread about Cactus Internet and trying to promote us. We do suggest asking us the next time before you post any threads on a forum about any Cactus Internet services. We (cactusinternet.com) are not responsible for any opinions and remarks made by WHM. He is just a great client that would like to spread the word about us.

Grizzly I believe that you have responded a bit extremely towards WHM. He just simple misunderstood you so please do not make a big deal out of it. If you would like to know more about us feel free to contact us at https://my.cactusinternet.com/contact.php.

Cohen I believe you are just being biased here. Just because you own a web hosting company that doesn't mean you got to be negative and play dirty against other webhosts. Theo, the owner of Cactus is a nice guy. He was simply under the impression that you needed a quote and did not know that you owned a web hosting company. After that we haven't bothered you at all so please do not yell out complains that are untrue. We are simply trying to compete here and if you are having any problems with us do contact us.

Thanks,
Bob Jansen
This is the first time I've actually looked at their plans, and the packages are spot on. I don't know about their ethics, but, at least they don't give the appearance of oversold/overcrowded servers.

@Zomaian, it was nothing personal, but, when someone acts like that for no reason, sometimes there needs to be a reaction. There was plenty of nicer and more polite ways he could have said the same thing, but, he had to try to be a jerk. I have no problem with him, I was just trying to get my point across at the same time as trying to verify he wasn't the owner, you know how those fictitious reviews go.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-19-2009, 04:30 AM)Grizzly Wrote: This is the first time I've actually looked at their plans, and the packages are spot on. I don't know about their ethics, but, at least they don't give the appearance of oversold/overcrowded servers.
That's correct we do not oversell nor overcrowd our servers. We like to give what you see is what you get. Not a glass wall in front of it that makes it blurry and confusing.
Zomaian, Grizzly is a mean guy overall. He doesn't flame threads, but most of his posts have a negative connotation to them. I'm sure your hosting is very stable and professional.