Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cactus Interenet Hosting
I have been using Cactus Internet for about 2 months now and I super pleased so far. So pleased it motivated me to share this. s
http://cactusinternet.com/
Everything the front page says is true.
They have super servers with loads of ram, I remember it was a large number but I forgot. There support is also top notch you submit a ticket within 10-30 minutes there will be a reply.
If you don't like it you will have 30 Day money back guarantee. But I have not known one person who has not liked them.
They were founded in early 2008 after a group of developers got fed up with 'normal' web hosts.
There based in London, UK, and operate servers in a datacenter in Chicago which features power redundancy and multiple bandwidth providers. The people who work here are great, and so are our clients. Join us today to experience hosting as it should be.
Here is what all there packages include:
  • cPanel 11 & Fantastico Script Installer
  • MySQL 5 & PHP 5
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • CGI & (Optional) Ruby on Rails
  • Microsoft FrontPage Extensions
  • Unlimited FTP accounts
  • Unlimited Email accounts
  • Unlimited MySQL databases
  • Unlimited Addon/Parked/Subdomains
I don't have a domain hosted with them or I would show you, I usually stick around goDaddy. Hope to see your thoughts on this and my host?
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
GoDaddy is not good for hosting man Big Grin

What domain did you used to have hosted with these guys? We can still verify by looking at records for the domain.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I never have hosted a domain with them, I love GoDaddy no problems with them once.
Then how can you give a review for a host that you have never hosted with?
OMG are you stupid? I don't have a domain with them but I use there server to host my site www.mixymedia.org domains don't always have to be hosted with your host I also don't believe this is a domain host section its a web hosting section.
Before you start being a jackass and making yourself look like a fool. Let me explain how webhosting works. You have a domain name. That domain must have the files for the website hosted somewhere. You use them to host mixymedia.org. Hence, that is the domain you have hosted with them. Before you start acting like a jackass towards someone who has almost 8 years experience in the hosting industry, you may want to check what you are saying. I'm sure what you are trying to say is you have mixymedia.org hosted with them, but it is REGISTERED through someone else.
I only kind of exploded right there because you asked the same question and did not explain. I don't understand how it really would matter if you have a domain hosted with a your host your using instead of having just a domain hosted with a domain buisness. I know usually all hosts support domains but still I like GoDaddy I have no need for using there host for domains. But by all means if you want to know if there domains are legit then I will try it out some day. But please don't be calling me a Jack Ass because it was on your part you did not just explain like you did just now.
I see you -rep me for a such a stupid reason, I may ask that I don't want your opinion on this thread anymore.
There was no need to explain it in anymore detail, it is quite simple. And no where did I ask the same question.....
It was on another post somewhere. But its not like it matters if you have a domain hosted with your host or not.
IF you have anything smart alike to say please don't respond.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1926
*sigh*
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies