Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thailand Ecommerce VPS hosting solutions?
Hey guys,
I'm really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about 21st-thailand.com vps bangkok solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com can be quite right for you.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
Have a look at plans from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net.
In my experience, the service I have received, including support, has been nothing short of excellent.
I’ve been with 21st-thailand.com for just over a month, and (so far) I have been positively surprised.
The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there. See packages.
Overall, highly recommended. Let's all hope they keep it up...
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.
I have several clients who are happy using www.21st-thailand.com/vpsthailand solutions. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
Check out VPS plans from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com as they are worth trying due tot heir top-notch services.
I'd like to point out they responded very quickly to some issues I had and resolved them right away. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out
I keep it simple and 21st-thailand.com also keeps is simple, so it going good within us. I will recommend them here for someone who reads this.
These guys tolerate my things and some times I think I am asking so many things though paying very few bucks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 362 10 hours ago
Last Post: Schamp
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 270 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 348 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 337 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack