Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some work.
Since you all think I'm a stupid xxxxx with worthless work, look at some work[sigs]:

[Image: finalfarewell.png]

[Image: targetaquired.png]

Banner:
[Image: supportforum.png]
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
They are good, and I believe you made them, however some others may not... providing the original file may help (e.g. .psd)

Your other thing looked really bad, just get over it. There are very few people, that are good with graphics, that can actually draw images from scratch. Me included.
They're nice. Inb4 you think I'm just saying that so you don't poop yourself again and rage.

We never said you were a newfag without skills, where's that coming from? We just didn't like your other work, build a bridge and get over it.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I don't give a damn if someone thinks I didn't make them, ask Climate or anyone from HF for that matter, I made them. Providing .psds would be just giving it to everyone for free.

Well, at least I'm trying.
Fuckbro,
Calm down!

I didn't mean to insult you, I was just saying that maybe it would be a good idea to watermark next time!
Fuckinhell, learn to take some advice and criticism.
Wheres the advice? I don't see any here. Sorry for blowing up, but I'm aggressive when it comes to defending myself.
(12-14-2009, 04:19 AM)Extasey Wrote: I was just saying that maybe it would be a good idea to watermark next time!
Oh, by watermark you meant put my name on?
Yeah, but so its obvious that its a watermark. Not just text over the top.

Writing your name in big letters and putting it behind your front render so you can see something like SKU to the left of it and RAIL to the right (text goes behind render) is convincing enough.

Conspiracy did an awesome watermark on one of his works once. He made it as a sticker on the front bumper of a nissan silvia (race car) and you wouldn't notice it unless you were looking out for it.

I'll find the thread for you.
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....conspiracy

Even looks like the text wraps around the car with its shape (3D).
I'll do it tommorow for sure, gtg today. Sad