Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ecommerce VPS hosting solutions?
Hey guys,
I'm really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a web hosting service for a friend.
Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting solutions?
Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are worth your attention due to their top-notch services.
Everything I need from 99% uptime, 24/7 customer support, flexible c-panel, flexible email service feature, easy ftp, storage and many more are provided by them to the max.
Have a look at VPS accounts from time-tested companies: qhoster.com and xxiwebhosting.com.
The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like Libertyvps.net and also Cloudarion.com VPS hosting providers.
The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
Pleased with QHoster.com hosting. It offers over 30 server locations to choose from.
They offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).
The price is really affordable and I'm satisfied with Rockhoster.com hosting. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 363 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 285 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 372 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 352 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 312 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack