Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server in thailand hosting solutions?
Hello,
I want dedicated server in Thailand, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched 21st-thailand.com server in thailandsolutions. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are good enough to have a deal with.
Excellent work! You truely know how to make your customers happy.
ASVHost.com and rightservers.com servers are well-balanced and cost not much.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.
I've been with 21st-thailand.com for over 8 months now and I've not had any problem with their dedicated server thailand. Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service.
The site speed is good. 21st-thailand.com dedicated servers are secure. The prices are fair.
The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.
Speed is very fast, I like this host and can highly recommend QHoster.com servers to other webmasters. Over 30 server locations to choose from.
I contacted their support via Live Chat, they replied very fast and explained me what hosting solution I should have bought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 4 324 Yesterday, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 312 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 257 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 283 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 838 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo