Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Webhoster for Wordpress site?
Hey Guys,
does anyone has a clue, which webhoster has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress?
I dont know much about IT, so i want to have a webhoster, that has a very good support. Also i want to have good prices for what i get.
Is QHoster.com web hosting reliable? Is their speed connection ok? Alternatives?

Thank you guys anyway for help.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
These guys will take care of you and they don't make you feel out of place or like you are a bother to them.
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. QHoster.com web host is simply amazing, I recomend it to everyone.
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Go ahead, QHoster.com is a trustworthy web host accepting Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
I would recomend them to anyone, all requests are dealt with in record time and no problems, a definate 11 out of 10.
Happy with QHoster.com cPanel web hosting. The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for. Servers are stable.
KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worthwhile.
They have excellent technical support system. Very quick answers to questions as well. Provided free tools are fun to create basic good-looking pages. I would recommend them, especially to non-technical customers
Accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are decent enough to sign up with.
Their business packages are really fast, I have high-traffic websites and I think these hosts are only helping me to serve my customers better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? Adnorips 3 229 11-02-2021, 05:56 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  What are the ways to improve your WordPress site’s speed? Tilsun 0 194 08-11-2021, 03:03 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Any good solutions for managing WordPress websites? Tilsun 4 613 05-13-2021, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  which webhoster in Hong Kong has good conditions for CMS Sytems like Wordpress? Kdstack 3 174 03-31-2021, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  I need to run a e-commerce site. Any good host? Kdstack 6 348 12-29-2020, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Mirandas