Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need hosting that is fast for Europe?
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Finland. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Are their speed, uptime and support ok? Alternatives?
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!
What a wonderful host I found, netshop-isp.com.cy team is responsive and supportive. Features they offer look very useful and unique.
All I want to mention that I have no headache running my web sites with them, uptime has been great - the promise 99.9% uptime is correct.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. NetShop-isp.com.cy is a great host that I would recommend.
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! The staff has never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say.
I am pleased to deal with netshop-isp.com.cy solutions. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 6 1,558 08-11-2023, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server hosting solutions in Europe? Adnorips 3 1,100 06-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Hosting services in Europe? Adnorips 4 341 04-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Europe VPS hosting solutions? Mirandas 4 327 11-15-2022, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  good hosting for clients in the USA and Europe? Mirandas 3 300 10-17-2022, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Adnorips