Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable Serbia VPS hosting?
Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting provider for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains
2) good with WordPress
3) supports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $30-$40 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only thing I have picked out is my domain name.
Any info on Hosting022.com solutions? Do you think the price is ok for their VPS solutions? Any alternatives?

thx for your help
Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are full-featured and cheap.
They are fast, reliable, friendly and offer outstanding services at modest rates.
Well, hosting022.com web server has been stable, with just a few short downtime caused by attacks or malfunctioning scripts (nothing that they could prevent).

All such situations were dealt with properly, in a timely manner. I only needed to contact support (live on MSN) on those special occasions to ask what was happening. Otherwise the server was working fine so I had no reason to contact them for server related problems.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.
You can rely on Hosting022.com - Other hosting providers could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
We've recommended them to some of our associates and they have ended up using them as well.
I'm very pleased with the service provided by hosting022.com web hosting Serbia. They're very professional and have designed and user friendly website. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for reliable host.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 337 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 276 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 282 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 368 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun