Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
good affiliate program plz
i cant find any good affiliate programs that i can do, under 18 years old.

preferably something that just paysout to my paypal.
There are many different types of affiliate marketing programs & there are different strategies implementing it. If you try to find a program that matches your niche it should not be no problem at all to be the best affiliate program. Promoting these kinds of programs consistently, persistently, and intelligently will virtually guarantee an early retirement. People who are interested in profiting with affiliate marketing programs simply need to sign up for an affiliate account at any one or more programs, choose which products that they wish to promote, and start promoting. If you create sales for those products; you will be paid a commission.
Hey Confusion,
I have found a very good affiliate program that pays out 50% initial and the re-occuring monthly payment at 50% (plus extra affiliate bonuses as you move up the specific levels). I am currently earning about 1000 dollars a month from this one affiliate program with little to no effort of advertising. Check out http://Freemoneymaverick.com! There is a 60-day money back guarantee. Joining the club you automatically gain access to over 500 hours of HQ video help and 24/7 access to there support hotline and chat online that will assist you in spreading the word, of not just this affiliate program but ANY affiliate program around. If you have any questions or would like some help getting started just shoot me a PM. I promise you won't be disappointedSmile
adf.ly ?Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10+ Best High Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs In 2022 tk-hassan 0 166 08-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Affiliate Marketing Vs Dropshipping: Which One Is Best Model? tk-hassan 0 175 03-01-2022, 11:55 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Best file sharing affiliate program? RPicard 6 2,533 04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post: php