Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS
Hi I am looking for a EU based VPS. This upgrade has come due to one of my clients wanting a more secure solution (and willing to pay).
Realistically I'd be looking at around $50/month for the service.
I'd prefer a managed option and would rather have the service on KVM (or other virtualisation that doesn't "share" resources about).
In terms of spec, I'd like around 3-5cores and 4 or more GB of memory.
Not too bothered about SSD space (tough this would be nice) but around 100Gb of space would be preferred.
Most important would be some form of backup facility (which I would say comes with some form of managed solution).
Any help would be appreciated, preferably from someone who uses the host they recommend.
Do you know anything about Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions? Are they good? What host is better?

Regards
The value for the money can't be beaten. Hostnamaste.com is a reliable web host. Like their server location choice: India, USA, Europe.
Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com services are full of userful resources with quality support.
They provide Quality services in timely manner which satisfies the client needs.
The site speed is good. Hostnamaste.com servers are secure. The help guides are detailed and largely up-to-date, but I used them less than I normally would, because most stuff simply works well as is and as it comes pre-configured.
Accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are good enough to sign up with.
They are polite, fast, professional and offer unbeatable prices!
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price. Hostnamaste.com rates are really affordable!
I am able to focus on my business instead of worrying about my site's uptime, since all that is taken care of very well.