Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good web server hosting with many resouces?
Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 2000 GB - Disk Space, 40000 GB - Traffic
Would like to ask you to share your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions.
Any reviews? What host is better? Why? Alternatives for comparison, please?
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. IP leasing, BGP Routing and LOA Announcements accepted.
NetShop-isp.com.cy is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend NetShop-isp.com.cy highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon. When you need support, the cues are short and the guys helping know their stuff and are quick to help (none of the typical e-mail replies, which tend to be rather absent of content). Instead you get knowledgeable real people that are quick to help.
I'm very happy and proud that I run web sites with NetShop ISP. They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 832 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Web Hosting Required Tilsun 6 459 11-27-2023, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  best web hosting? Kdstack 6 356 11-03-2023, 01:47 AM