Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What host is better?
Hi,
I would like to know some best hosting providers who are not offering a huge amount of space but a specific quota of disk space with the best up-time and security.
Any info on Planethoster.com french web hosting? Any reviews, discount codes? What host is better?
There is no denying the fact that Planethoster.com web host is a good and better than the best, according to me. Very reasonable monthly charge also.
It is great web hosting provider with good pricing and unique features! Best technical support I have ever had.
It seems to me that exmasters.com will work fine - it has stable servers located in Europe. They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
KVChosting.net and planethoster.com accounts are the best options for you.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!
Well, Hostnamaste.com has been an amazing OpenVZ VPS host. Support is quick and extremely helpful. Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. I am happy using their service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,085 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions