Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QHoster.com vs ASVhost.com
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com, which way is better to follow and why?
I am fully impressed with QHoster.com web hosting service. They added DDOS protection on their servers which is another unique feature.
Also, they accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
This host was referred to me and the rest is history. I will remain with QHoster.com until it no longer meets my needs. Why leave a good thing. The service is exceptionally fast and helpful.
You can click Live Chat and have a straightforward answer/fix to your problem in a few minutes tops. QHoster.com hosting service is much appreciated.
Like the choice of server locations offered by QHoster.com team: Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.