Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Managed VPS below $30 per month
Hello,
I have been looking for managed VPS below $30 per month.
I've came across https://www.hostforweb.com/vps/
Do you think that worth it? Any reviews? Alternatives?
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are the best to sign up with.
Very well executed hosting companies. If you are technical, they can help, if you are not technical, they can help!
KVChosting.net and maxrdp.com plans are full-featured and reliable.
All packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy and knowledgeable customer service; whenever I have a problem - which is rare to occur - or question, a live representative is generally online to help me out instantly.
I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
It happened so that I have been with Rightservers.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. I would highly recommend these guys.
Why not give Greenwebpage.com VPS a try?
Means staff is well trained and experienced, it matter a lot when you know that you have done it in past.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need managed VPS Tilsun 5 352 08-16-2023, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need managed vps. Budget : 50 usd Adnorips 4 820 06-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Reliable managed VPS webhost in Canada? Mirandas 3 399 12-05-2022, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Looking for VPS. Can go Up to $20/month Tilsun 1 241 11-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any Windows VPS? I can go Up to $30/month Mirandas 4 290 09-19-2022, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Adnorips