Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Windows VPS? I can go Up to $30/month
Hello guys
I'm looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $30/month
Anyone know where I can find it ? What can you say about Maxrdp.com windows VPS hosting and reliability?

Thanks in advance
I like maxrdp.com pricing and also so many useful 1-click installer scripts. Their customer support work 24/7. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
Why not give Rightservers.com managed VPS a try as an alternative?
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status. Got SSL certificate and IP address from them at minimal cost.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
I like the speed and accuracy that your teams have in addressing any account/technical questions with your customers. The ease of use to your website is great as well, and the tools provided really help to make the experience rewarding. I do recommend this company for any professionals looking for security and peace of mind for your digital footprint.
I'm very satisfied with Cloudarion.com and I’m convincing friends to make the move too. Very Reliable! No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 311 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  I'm looking for Windows VPS Adnorips 3 357 12-07-2022, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Looking for high traffic VPS (Windows) Tilsun 1 303 11-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Looking for VPS. Can go Up to $20/month Tilsun 1 247 11-11-2022, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Managed VPS below $30 per month Kdstack 5 430 09-23-2022, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas