Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legal Support Section
(12-15-2009, 04:18 PM)iPaNiK Wrote: Lol, he's not a straight up cop. He's on HF as well. He's cool Smile

I was there for professional research. Any drug or computer crimes are mine here lol.

And merely being on HF is not illegal.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-15-2009, 04:34 PM)Extasey Wrote: Haha yeah, I know it was a bad example. I was having a brain lapse when I was trying to type.
I have another one... apparently it is legal to have a certain amount of weed on you in the ACT (state) but anywhere else in the country. I have no idea if this is true or not.
But yeah, I'm behind the idea.

Not true.
Its decriminalized in 2 states in Australia but illegal totally in the rest. You still get busted for weed. Just its an on the spot fine versus a court appearance. Pretty logical step i would think. But the people that rub the coins together think otherwise so hey crap happens.
I think ACT is one and SA is Certainly the other lol BONG ON BROTHERS.

*UPDATE*

Also i believe Tasmania is growing some under government supervision for medicinal purposes Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

It's not even allowed in the US for medicinal purposes.
(12-16-2009, 10:58 AM)Grizzly Wrote: It's not even allowed in the US for medicinal purposes.

Really?

http://www.medicalmarijuanaofamerica.com/

Also i have heard of a man who has been getting supplied weed from the US government for years because of some medical condition he has.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I've also heard that, Damink. And by the way,
Welcome back. Haven't seen you in ages.
PM me for private, confidential support.
Well, Congress has placed Marijuana in Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. Which means there is no legitimate medical use accepted by the US Government. And that is not likely to change anytime soon. There are 5 Schedules in the CSA. Schedules II-V have accepted medical use with chance of addiction and abuse going down from Schedule II to Schedule V. Cocaine is a Schedule II substance, as it it used by eye surgeons to constrict the capillaries so less blood.
I saw some documentary that said the state law of California allowed weed for medicinal purposes, but federal law doesn't allow it. They had the feds raiding it and a whole bunch of pot heads standing around complaining. Not actually doing anything of course Tongue
Yeah, that did happen. A lot of Dr.'s went to jail for distribution.
Pffft.
I can't remember the movie now... it was pretty funny. The guy had to be high 24/7 for 30 days and see what happened (rip off of super-size me).
This is going to annoy me.
He seemed to get a prescription for weed really easily.
I can't agree with this as it could be used against you in the court of law. A prosecutor could use this site as evidence against you and vise versa. The first thing the lawyer tells you when you get in the toilet is don't talk. Why do you think court rooms normally the defendant doesn't talk unless he is called to the stand. It's a no go.
(12-17-2009, 05:05 AM)Extasey Wrote: Pffft.
I can't remember the movie now... it was pretty funny. The guy had to be high 24/7 for 30 days and see what happened (rip off of super-size me).
This is going to annoy me.
He seemed to get a prescription for weed really easily.

They legally do it now. The United States is a Constitutional Federation Republic. Meaning by Federation standards the states can create their own laws.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,222 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 754 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,256 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Sub-Section in Emotional Support Reality 12 1,722 09-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Flawless
  I suggest a support my cause section x2theone2x 5 975 09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Fragma