Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Legal Support Section
Which is why you don't provide certain specifics. Like the company name. Your real name, etc. You can also use hypothetical situations as well. There are many ways around your specific problem.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Lawyers may still use that against you if it correlates with the case. Usually a trial by jury the lawyer could say this user posted "whatever" claiming it to be hypothetical when it's ironic that we are here today for his hypothetical question.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Lol you haven't been in many legal situations have you? First they have to find the post. Then they have to show it's you. Most people don't have their first and last names as their site. Your grasping for straw man.
Actually I have, my dad owns a business and I've seen many trials.
Oh and about grasping for straws. That's a lawyers job.
This is getting way off topic of being a forum category suggestion.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Well, I think we should add it. I am interested in becoming a lawyer, and would like to see what can happen in the field of law.
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
(12-17-2009, 06:18 PM)Omniscient Wrote: This is getting way off topic of being a forum category suggestion.

I don't think so. Every suggestion has to have yeahs or nos. You should explain why you have your opinion. There isn't a flame going on.
It was there for a bit but you brought it back on, thank you uhriventis Big Grin

I really don't think that anyone that posted for legal advice will be caught doing so here. So long as you keep certain things, such as the company name, out of it, they won't be able to find it. People don't post here using their real names.

@iheartwindows, this really won't show you that. All this would be would be our advice based on our experiences, training, and knowledge in law.

I'm the first person to tell you to actually go get a lawyer if you are in a situation that needs one, but will also give you a little bit of advice to hold you over until you sit down with one. Most people here understand that there are certain things that will absolutely need a lawyer and advice on a forum will do nothing for. But, people will always have trademark, patent, and copyright questions. Those are the biggest ones for people especially when it comes to running a website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,221 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 753 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,255 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  Sub-Section in Emotional Support Reality 12 1,721 09-20-2010, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Flawless
  I suggest a support my cause section x2theone2x 5 973 09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Fragma