Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stable server provider ...
Servers from kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, any ideas?
These hosts -  kvchosting.net and maxrdp.com - are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Good prices, outstanding reliability, absolutely secure. Nevertheless, what makes them the very best hosting providers is their  PEOPLE and the service they provide. Kind, prepared, always ready.
I'm particularly impressed with kvchosting.net support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
The service is excellent. The price is competitive, so you don't need to pay much for such stable hosting service.
Must say that MaxRDP.com India dedicated server is outstanding. When I need support, it is quick and takes care of the issue with no attitude. I am not an IT guy so this is important to me.
Please check
https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
Price/ server quality have the best combination.
It seems to me that hostingsource.com US servers will work fine for your needs as an alternative. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
Check here:
https://serverhino.com/
As low as 40 euro per month for dedicated server
Highly recommend these guys. I initially chose kvchosting.net for the price and features. The price and features remain solid.
Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable Server Located in the USA? Tilsun 3 268 03-06-2024, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 303 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 276 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,280 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 421 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack