Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ironically...
(12-13-2009, 07:42 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: What I've meant is, I couldn't say what I wanted and how I wanted.
WMM has a point, but it's not a must that shes mad at you!

I still think that the incident just put some thoughts in her and she questions some things now, you may be one of these things.
May I ask how old she is, and how long your relationship is going on?

Also don't get drunk or something it can happen that you make a big mistake and break up with her....
Well, the thing is, she lives in the white ghetto; so she has problems like this all the time. So, I don't think it had anything to do with the incident from the latter night. I talked to her last night after I made this post... she seems fine now... but still this problem will arise again unless I find out what the hell the problem is. She does not like to share her feelings, so it makes it hard for me to diagnose the problem without any idea what the emotion behind it. So I am always in a stalemate in this relationship; but I want to do something about it, I just need to know where to start.... and getting drunk would most definitely be a major regression for me.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I know that feeling going through the same thing,And probably about to get medication for it.