Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Health section, maybe?
This is the internet people are inmature. What if someone asked about their body changing (Purberty). Think of the responses.
This could benefit people that think they have a certain disease, and they could ask for the symptoms or something. I am currently taking a medical class, and I know of some. So you might want to just for people to say they are sick, or maybe just a work out/eating habits/diets thread. Good idea.Thumbsup
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
I wholeheartedly believe there should be a health section. Along with anything thing that requires support. I.e. home brewing!
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-13-2009, 04:24 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: This could benefit people that think they have a certain disease, and they could ask for the symptoms or something. I am currently taking a medical class, and I know of some. So you might want to just for people to say they are sick, or maybe just a work out/eating habits/diets thread. Good idea.Thumbsup

You're taking A medical class and that gives you the training/experience necessary to give health advice? That's what I'm worried about. Someone with a little education in the subject thinking they will know it all, and end up giving bad advice.

(Not trying to single you out, but, you were the one that made the post like that lol. Not saying you would be one of those people, but with thousands of members and 0 of them doctors...this is asking for trouble)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion; Community Tutorials [Section/Sub-section] eax 6 1,256 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Jacob
  [Suggestion] Software Release Section or Ruby Section Jordan L. 9 2,549 12-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.
  Health Section? Zenko 13 3,161 10-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Zenko