Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for reseller hosting package
Hey guys,
I am in search of a reliable host offering feature-rich reseller hosting solutions:
150 gbs of SSD space, 4000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Any info on QHoster.com reseller hosting? Is the price ok for their reseller hosting packages?
What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?
You can trust Hostnamaste.com web host. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller and more.
High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE QHoster.com web host!
It may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.
I have two separate sites that I host with QHoster.com. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Loads of tools on the cPanel. Best of all, they have a lightening quick connection.
(08-04-2022, 01:24 AM)Kdstack Wrote: For me, that cheerful, ungrudging support is priceless. I simply LOVE QHoster.com web host!
It may be a bit more expensive, but the support is superb - usually less than 10 minutes for response and solution.

Is the support center outsourced? Where is it located?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for reseller hosting package Adnorips 3 153 07-20-2022, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Host in the USA to get reseller hosting account? Tilsun 4 973 04-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Good reseller hosting accounts required Tilsun 3 826 02-28-2019, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Premium reseller hosting accounts? Kdstack 4 679 02-01-2019, 12:14 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  affordable reseller hosting plans? Tilsun 3 517 09-17-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Kdstack