Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Suggestions
Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.

We like having a VPS vs. a reseller account for root access, and ease of configuring things. In the past we've had issues with IMAP on non-VPS setups (no. of connections limit). Multiple users on multiple devices x imap connection for each folder ...
I hope the above info is enough to make sound recommendations. If not, please ask away! Oh, and cost is definitely a factor.
What are your views on exmasters.com VPS hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks in advance!
I have been with Exmasters.com for over a year and have been pleased so far. I've extremely happy and satisfied with their service!
Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
They are always there to help me! 99.99% Uptime is correct.
I have been with exmasters.com VPS hosting in the USA for 2 years now and love them!
Have had great experience with these guys. I've had numerous others in the past, only for them to cause hours of work with every change they made to their systems.
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and low cost.
They have great staff - they know what they are talking about and are easy to contact. Their chat function rocks. They do what they say.
I have really good experience dealing with exmasters.com cheap vps hosting - these guys know what they do.
They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
The more companies you check the better!
Check out rockhoster.com as well.
They have a lot of good VPS solutions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need host suggestions Adnorips 3 219 11-09-2022, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need host suggestions Tilsun 5 331 10-31-2022, 10:29 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Need 35 gbs of disk space. Any suggestions? Tilsun 10 668 04-05-2017, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Thuasaci
  Host suggestions needed Iris 5 728 01-25-2013, 02:30 AM
Last Post: markstylor
  Offshore VPS cheap. Any suggestions? Envy 7 1,616 09-30-2011, 03:14 AM
Last Post: odera89