Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS to sign up with
Just want to know if it's better to use a VPS from rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com?
I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Give Rockhoster.com a try ;)
There are some options available on the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

I can also suggest you comparing these VPS web hosts:
1) Inmotionhosting.com
2) GreenWebPage.com
3) Webdock.io
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
It turns out that rockhoster.com has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.
It's simple, inexpensive, and reliable. I have several domains hosted at Rockhoster.com for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
QHoster.com and hostingsource.com plans can be right for meeting all your needs.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their website, and in the service that they provide.
(07-20-2022, 12:51 AM)Tilsun Wrote: I paid via paypal, they helped me with everything I needed. Reliability has been 100%. Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Give Rockhoster.com a try ;)

What exactly are they responsible for and how much support do they provide during the process?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 169 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 244 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 363 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  SSD VPS account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 186 07-08-2022, 01:45 AM