Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Server/VPS Needed
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater

Current Budget Is anything less than 100$
I have checked SSD Cloud, but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
Why not try rockhoster.com as an alternative?
So far, my experience with them have been quite positive. The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
There are thousands of web hosting providers out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting providers like Hostnamaste.com and also QHoster.com
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
I got all I desired and even more. KVChosting SSD VPS proved to be one of the best Support (and overall) experiences I had so far.
I can only hope that this host won’t change their high level services, but to continue to increase their quality.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vps hosting is needed. Kdstack 1 282 04-12-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 265 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 339 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 449 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 382 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas