Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Free Domain
(12-18-2009, 09:13 AM)tnt996 Wrote: Do i know you (:

Oh yeah, I changed my username. It's The Defender.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
(12-18-2009, 09:14 AM)Rob Wrote: Oh yeah, I changed my username. It's The Defender.

Add me on msn :p tnt996@live.com
(12-18-2009, 09:16 AM)tnt996 Wrote: Add me on msn :p tnt996@live.com

okay
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
dot.tk is the best
now you can use your own nameservers Smile
so you can change the title/favicon...
I don't like .tk though it has a bad cheap reputation it built up, over the years.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I go with omni, Co.Cc is good for domains, but if you code websites like me and need a test one use Ej.Am as the host just go there get ask for hosting get there namesevers and go to Co.cc and set it up. I'm currently creating a new project as I could host all my test crap on a .com but that would just be a waste of money, I have a friend with a really good server and a hosting company that is real cheap but I'm not going to get a .com for test.
co.cc<--Always ^_^
But of course..uni.cc is in my top 5.
Whenever using trial sites i use dot.tk
.co.cc is another one which is good.
Is that so ? I feel free stuff lacks quality and i prefer buying domain name from the host because one of the reason the domain not get expired as the hosting company generally take care about this. Your domain name is your address or location on the internet. It's also your name and identity. That means a bad name could cause people to come to your site and leave or never come to your website at all. Maybe just because you have a good domain name you get traffic to your website from direct type-ins. You also need a name that's easy to remember. Trust is another factor if you plan on opening an online business. You will need a name if you ever want to make any kind of sale. A domain name is also important for generating links to your website. Also it makes it easy for other webmasters to link to you.
By the way I would really recommend my current web host http://www.tucktail.com/domains/search.a..._id=447401 which offers low cost service which is full-featured and really works for you . They accept monthly payments.They doing best services as an experienced webmaster I recommend which I’m sure it would work for you and fulfill all your requirements

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Free] Domain's .com, .us, .ca, .net, .org, .info, .name, .mobi, .biz, .tv, .cc Cubee 34 12,424 04-18-2014, 01:37 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Free Domain/Hosting from Register/ALL REGISTRARS AdminKorner 0 722 06-03-2012, 06:36 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  A Free Domain For 3 Members!! BreShiE 12 2,588 02-10-2012, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Paid Web Hosting - Get a Free Domain! Zombot 10 1,979 12-21-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  Free .mp tld domain for blogs / email Pedo bear 1 1,317 08-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Athostle