Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which VPS should I have a deal with?
Which VPS (rockhoster.com or hostsailor.com) should I have a deal with?
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Personally I like hostforweb.com VPS hosting service. They have been a wonderful host.
The tech support has always been responsive, they don't lock down the server to the point of uselessness, and the connection speeds are much better than my previous host.
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com VPS plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
Take a look at exmasters.com cheap VPS. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
With hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS everything works fine and can say that it is one of the BEST hosting providers on the web!
The team has high integrity and they value each customer. Great cheap service and easy too use.
The interface is easy to use and suitable for beginners.
I am happy with QHoster.com VPS. They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.
All technical problems are resolved within a few minutes, more complicated tasks within 24 hours.
As I know evoxt.com is the best in delivering VPS accounts.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
And there is a coupon code - HighCPUFreq (40% off).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS to have a deal with ... Roisen 5 351 01-12-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  VPS account to have a deal with ... letmypeopleGo 6 225 08-25-2022, 03:37 AM
Last Post: KVChosting
  Shared deal ... Korny 4 1,110 11-05-2019, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Shared deal to buy from ... Korny 4 722 06-28-2019, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  VPS deal to sign up with letmypeopleGo 3 831 07-05-2018, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Tilsun