Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap server provider ...
Cheap servers are available from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com and I am in two minds which way is better to follow, any ideas?
I've been with kvchosting.net SSD server hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
The service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.
So far I've had a great experience with kvchosting.net hosting, little to no technical issues, and when they do happen, the staff is quick to resolve them. Our website consists of many student resumes in pdf format, and so far we've received positive feedback from users of the website in terms of loading speeds.
I've been using kvchosting.net for over 8 months and I've only had minor issues with them. Have two websites and couldn't be happier.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner.
One of my friends recommended me to get VPS from kvchosting.net as my project was growing and I needed more amount of space & bandwidth.
Pricing is a bit higher than some of the cheaper sites, but i'd definitely consider it well priced for what your getting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,256 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 411 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 231 11-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Right server provider ... Roisen 3 298 10-05-2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Cheap VPS provider ... Enteros 4 469 08-28-2023, 02:02 AM
Last Post: Tilsun