Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a quality shared plan
Shared plans from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net are attractive for me andf I have to pick out the best one, so which way is better to follow?
Shared plans from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Must say that I was fully-impressed with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS service.
Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
I would recommend kvchosting.net ssd web hosting to anyone who is looking for a new host! The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.
If you want a web-host where an actual human being returns your e-mails, then Libertyvps.net is definitely for you.
The Bitcoin VPS service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
They are the best.
I must say that I am satisfied using KVChosting.net service, their online support is always available to help if you have a problem.
I have never seen such an elite service! As soon as I had a question I went on and had an answer in under 15-30 seconds.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which plan would you choose? letmypeopleGo 5 221 03-24-2022, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Shared plan ... which one is the best? Korny 5 660 05-04-2020, 02:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low cost shared plan to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 7 1,062 02-17-2020, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Krator
  Low cost shared plan to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 4 936 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low cost plan to sign up with for hosting a blog Roisen 6 1,033 10-15-2019, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Roisen