Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Web host with good pricing, server stability?
I need to choose the best and the most reliable hosting provider.
Require over 30 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 1 TB of bandwidth, Linux
What can you say about netshop-isp.com.cy web hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Uptime is great - thanks NetShop-isp.com.cy team a lot. It is the host I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
I'm happy with hostingsource.com hosting service. Have to rely on their tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Services from rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about NetShop ISP web servers, network.
I can say something about the people - the owner of the host and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dedicated server host that accepts bitcoins? Kdstack 4 369 03-25-2024, 02:35 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 452 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  VPS host with GOOD uptime? Tilsun 7 442 10-06-2023, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,446 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Need good dedicated server Adnorips 4 1,142 06-02-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Tilsun