Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good hosting with server managing in South Africa?
Hey dudes,
need a reliable host offering dedicated hosting with server managing: 24 gbs ram, 800 gbs of SSD, 10 tbs bandwidth, Linux.
There are many web hosts out there in the hosting services market. What host is better?
Do you know anything about Zakservers.com dedicated hosting in South Africa? What host would you rather choose?
Alternatives?
A very happy, long-time Zakservers.com offshore server customer. It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
I have been with zakservers.com for eight months now and I do not have one single negative thing to say about them!
Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes.
Services from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be right for you.
Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
I have nothing bad to say about Zakservers.com Network, only good points. I'm in host heaven. Smile
I made the change and have not had a problem since. The Tech Customer service and Support staff were friendly and helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Server hosting with 24/7 tech support? Tilsun 6 832 12-12-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 377 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 354 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM