Poll: Do u think the traffic po-po are actually FOCKIN COPS ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
ye
33.33%
2 33.33%
nah
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Road rage
Am relly annoyed and enraged... im at home now but still... i mean... when u get from the hghway in the city --- they look like FOKIN ants damn it... FOKIN ants... cant they drive faster... in a big car u cant feel the speed + nothing changes in the enviroment whne u enter the city cept 4 u gotta sllloooowwww dooowwwnnnn argghhhhh i hate slowing down i really hate it.... the traffic police FOKIN COPS arent u lazy enough to stay in the pub in this weather ?>? its snowing FFS ... its fokin snowing wtf are u doin outside go drink in the pub as u usually do ... and those small buses .. minivans or whaever they call themm WTF man drive in the most right lane not in the middle u r doing like 60km/h on the fockin highway... and ur back lights arent even working FFS just pull over and stop FFS u fockin idiot~!! better than slowing down the rest u slow fucjk... i hate slow mini buses ... i rly hates them.. FOCKIN COPS Omni u should really put negative emoticons - u cant deprive ppl from their negative emotions.. just one.. that says :roadrage: or smth... fi instance... Glare

p.s. feel free to lock the thread-it was speeding lol.. oh and for the curios - its a VW Passat -nothing much.. i had to drive my uncle to the airport cuz my dad was too tired to drive, so he was sitting next to me... navigatin... in an annoying manner...
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Get a gps with live traffic that will reroute you past heavy traffic areas -- they're great!
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Haha i recognize that feeling. Some people is driving so slowly on the highway :o I want to drive fast and effective! Some people is breaking the law when they drive or driving and talking in cellphone at the same time. I really hate that. Some people can't drive and I start wonder HOW THE F did you get your driving license? Pinch
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
I think some people stole their driver license...Glare
(04-07-2010, 01:46 PM)blacKjinX Wrote: I think some people stole their driver license...Glare

Yeah and why should they take others driving license? They still break the law if they drive with a fake license or no license Pinch
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pictures of Your Off or On Road Bikes Tate 10 1,443 07-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Last Post: killerpop89