Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magento commerce hosts. what are they?
I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is gthost.com web host, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this hosting provider?
Any better variants?
My experience using GThost.com USA server hosting service has been superb. Site performance is great! Their features can't be beaten.
The set-up was fast - I was transferring my test sites within minutes of receiving their (five) instant welcome emails.
Have to rely on gthost.com tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
Well, I would like to say that their support team respond quickly to my support tickets, and keep introducing cool new services and add-ons.
Many webmasters appreciate the work provided by GThost.com - very good and professional web host.
You can pay for the server starting from $5/day (1-10 days). Looks to be a good opportunity to test their instant servers. + over 17 locations to choose from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 309 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need a good E-commerce Web Host Adnorips 4 1,444 07-03-2023, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Magento commerce hosts. what are they? Adnorips 4 405 04-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 341 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any great VPS hosts? Kdstack 5 303 11-21-2022, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Mirandas