Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable and cheap server provider in Europe
Is qhoster.com the best server provider in Europe?
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad. Response time on tickets is fast, needed a few times some help and they fixed everything for me.
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend QHoster.com web host to you.
I believe QHoster.com will meet your expectations. They accept Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
All I can say QHoster.com offers an exceptional value, reliable technology, and very good customer support.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
Like QHoster.com web host - it offers multiple server locations including UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), and more.

Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
ASVhost.com servers are good enough to have a deal with.
If you are looking for a cheap and fast webhosting company, then they are your best choice!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Kdstack 3 328 02-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Stable and reliable Forex VPS provider Roisen 5 283 02-07-2024, 09:24 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Server provider ... need the best one ... Enteros 4 1,285 12-26-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Reliable server provider ... letmypeopleGo 6 435 11-10-2023, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Roisen 5 259 11-09-2023, 03:04 AM
Last Post: Kdstack