Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDos protected web servers?
We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.
Requirements:
Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex)
32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM
Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options
Any recommendations? Do you think OBhost.net dedicated server hosting will be worth trying?
Alternatives?
Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.
Promo: OBHSSL - 50% OFF on SSL Certificates.

I've been keeping my website on OBhost.net dedicated hosting for a few weeks now, but so far so good.
The admin dashboard is a bit confusing, but once you browse through it and try some things like whois protection or verification, it's all right.
KVChosting.net servers can be the best option for you.
I would highly recommend them to anyone but especially if you're on a budget. I've found them to be very reasonably priced compared to other providers. Tech support is very helpful and friendly.
Use servers from hostingsource.com as they are proven to be the best in the IT industry.
Give them atry.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado. And everything works well!
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
==>> xxiwebhosting.com - I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Customers should open a support ticket and mention XXI2022-25 promo to get a lifetime 25% discount on the server price (should do this after ordering, but before paying). First come, first served.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ddos protected VPS required Tilsun 3 276 04-25-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Stable DDos protected hosting? Adnorips 4 346 02-08-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  DDos protected Thailand web servers? Mirandas 1 179 05-12-2022, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  DDos Protected bitcoin VPS hosting? Mirandas 6 280 05-24-2021, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need reliable web host with ddos protection Kdstack 6 373 02-02-2021, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Mirandas